Sunday 27 January 2013

S'no Problem

So this weekend I almost got trapped in Middlesbrough after a night out and froze to death. 
Source: gracesgraphics.com
Ok so that isn't entirely true, however had my friends knight in shining armor not shown up to give us a lift home in the midst of a snowstorm then that may have been the case! Whilst me and my bestie were drinking £2.60 double vodkas and dancing to the indie songs we had listened to when we were eighteen the snow outside was falling thick and fast.
I don't feel like dancing in My Photos by Natalie Furlong
Eighteen year old selves. 
 So long story short we didn't die, we got a lift home. Loooook at the snooooow though! 

The only other remotely interesting thing that happened this weekend was that i discovered that there is such a thing as Mushroom Ketchup. Lets just take a moment to process this.......... MUSHROOM KETCHUP. 
There it was just innocently nestled between Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and Mayonnaise (horrendous) In fact it was hidden behind one of those random plastic things that they hang off the shelves. I can't remember what it was but they are usually irrelevant so lets not dwell on it. 
Also this: 
Just what I fancy, Tuna and Creamed Corn
Who in their right mind thought... lets cream some corn and see what that's like. I'll tell you who, the same weirdo that thought making mushrooms into ketchup was a good idea. 
Source: quickmeme.com
Moving on from there, I made some absolutely AMAZING chocolate chip cookies yesterday that are chewy in the middle and crunchy round the edges. I am not kidding guys, these are perfection. Here's a photo...
 Here is a link to the Recipe:
It's easy peasy too so get some made and if you have kids then get them involved they'll love these!! 
source: Funnyasduck.net
Lastly it has become a bit of a 'thing' at work that I happen to have amazing socks so here is a little peek into one side of my sock drawer mainly so you can feel jealous that your socks aren't as good as mine. 

Well guys I hope your weekend has been as good if not better than mine. 
Small fun fact for you, this blog is available in mobile phone format just type in the url and it specially formats it for you! You can read it on your way to work, if you don't drive obviously. 

I feel like i'm forgetting to tell you all something... Maybe it was just about finishing the classroom training and actually having to go and do the job i'm paid for this week. Waaah. I am unsure. Never mind! 

Love you!
Love, me. 

Twitter:@NatalieFurlong
Tumblr www.natfurlong.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment