Tuesday 29 May 2012

You've got pen on your face by the way...

Hello!


When you wake up in the morning feeling like crap you know your day is probably going to be crap. Guess what guys, my day was actually not horrific, well not as bad as I originally thought it would be... then


Later that day... 

When I got home from work and looked in the mirror I had a splodge of ink right in the middle of my cheek. 
Source: suzannestankus.blogspot.com
The best part (A reply to my facebook status about it)? 



There. are. no. words. 
(Just Pictures)

Source: s650.photobucket.com
Anyway so I decided to go for a shower, you know to wash the pen off my face! and guess what... No hot water. 
So I ended up attempting to wash my hair using a bucket of luke warm water over the bath, I ended up pretty my soaking my entire body with water and one of my contact lenses fell out. 

Source: merchantcircle.com
Then... you know the kind of light switch you have in the bathroom? The one on a string? Well that got tangled up in the towel I was wrapping my hair up in. 

So lets just look at this situation... 
  1. Drenched 
  2. Blind
  3. Attached to the light switch 
  4. A Moth

Source: Flickr.com
Winning?
Nope didn't think so. 

Hope your Tuesday has been more successful than mine. 

Love you!
Love, me 

@NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment