Saturday 17 September 2011

Nervous

Ok so I'm online researching for a job interview i have on Monday and its kind of a big deal because i really want it, Its working for Waterstones the booksellers. I worked there a few years ago as a Christmas temp and Loved it, but they had no capacity to keep me on after the Christmas period was over (gutted) So i kinda feel like this is a bit of a second chance at it. Even though the store is different and the people are too i just think i really loved passing on that knowledge of literature to anyone who would let me. So I found out earlier this week that i had the interview and i have felt as calm as a cucumber until about an hour ago when i started looking things up online and now I've turned myself into a nervous wreck. ARGH

Dear Waterstones please please hire me because i really want this job! 

Love,

Me 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment