Saturday 16 March 2013

Brain Worm

Hey guys, 

For the past three days my brain has been alternating between two songs, not just once in a while... Literally every two minutes. 

Song 1) 

If you haven't seen the film Easy A yet, get yourself on amazon and buy it now because it is awesome. Also...  
I gotta pocket, got a pocket 
fulla sunshine.

Song 2) No, not the Blur song. 

This...

I only discovered this genius video because of Derek, the Ricky Gervais programme that has just finished the series. Again, if you didn't watch it where have you been?! I'm not going to lie, before I actually saw the programme I was worried. Everything about it looks wrong and horrifically politically incorrect however what it actually was, was funny, touching, challenging and real. I loved it and so did everyone I know who actually watched it. So before judging just watch an episode will ya! 

Moving on. 
Baby Monkey, Baby Monkey
backwards on a pig
Baby Monkey. 

Anyway I have to go now, so basically the point of this post is hoping that one of you will now suffer the loop of either of these songs going round and round your brain for the foreseeable future. 

Happy Saturday, 

Me x

No comments:

Post a Comment