Monday 4 June 2012

Bank Holiday and Alcohol

So this weekend has been a bit of a random one. 


It turns out that getting a job is seriously bad for your health. You no longer have the excuse of .... But I have no money. Having left the pub after work on Friday I arrived home slightly... Buzzed and feeling like dancing! I knew it wasn't going to happen on Friday night so I got to work figuring out how to make it happen. 
Source: abundancehighway.com
If you insist... 
Source: s9ectalk.com

My go to dancing buddy was down in London for the weekend. Bing! I had an idea... A drunken phone call later it was planned. Night out in Newcastle on Saturday! 
Source: aa-fireplaces.co.uk
So the next day luckily I woke up hangover free (Thank God)  and got my stuff together, headed to the train station and I was off! On the worst train I have ever been on in my entire life. This was the amount of leg room I had. 


Aside the group of teenagers who smelled like an exploded Lynx factory it wasn't too horrific. Anyway on to the fun parts...
  1. Vodka 
  2. Sambucca 
  3. Dancing 
  4. Singing
  5. Tyler look a likes 
  6. Deal or No Deal 
  7. Stage Sneaking...
  8. The worst pizza ever in the world
  9. Burger Relish... So much burger relish
  10. This photo... 
As usual I had intended to take millions of photos throughout the night to document it, when I checked my phone the following morning this was the only evidence that anything had occurred.   Sometime I promise to take copious photos but as soon as I have had a few drinks I just forget! 

Parts that weren't so fun... 
  1. The girl in the above photo stomping on my foot with her heel. 
  2. The hangover... oh the humanity. 
Source: seocretsanta.com
En route home I was still trying to come to terms with the fact that I was about to get off the train and go straight into the pub, I took this photo as I was walking there specifically so I could show you how I was feeling. 
Although you can't see my face. The fact its grey
and I am wearing sunglasses should tell you a lot. 
The pub was actually really fun, once I had managed to drink my first beer and stop shaking. I was catching up with a friend I haven't seen in forever and we had about three years of stuff to catch up on... Wanna see her? Course you do! 

Source: Er Facebook?
On waking up this morning, I'm not gonna lie to you guys. I felt like hell. So I decided to combat this by making a lemon meringue pie (not really, my mum has been asking me to make one all week)... I kid you not I did make it. 
Source: My fair hands. 
Frigging delish it is too. So after my three day drinking crazyness I am slowly coming out of the coma that is - drunkenness, I went for a mooch down to the beach and the sea air seems to have brought me back to life... thank god! 

Hope you had an amazing bank holiday weekend and were far healthier than me! 

Work tomorrow.... 

Love you! 
Love, me. 

@NatalieFurlong 

No comments:

Post a Comment