Sunday 10 June 2012

I've Lost Me Mojo

Guys, 

I have a thousand stories and little things I want to share. For some reason I just don't seem to be able to find the words. Is alcohol killing my brain slowly? 
The thing I love about this whole thing is that I can see you guys clicking even when i'm not posting which just makes a little part of me think you are looking for new posts. I love that. 

So you can probably tell I have started writing this without thinking enough about what I actually want to write. Firstly about Friday night. I promised I wouldn't blog about it but I can't resist a little mention... 

Cayler, Me, Nicole and Faye. I really love how Cayler is pouting
we are all just smiling. haha. 
Photo: One for the blog lol!
Do you feel famous now?
Photo: Dudeeee
I feel weird singing this at you... Go back to back!!! 
Wait, wait, wait waaait I need to be holding all three.
Ok go. 
I'm going to say that none of you can have a go over me putting these on here because they are all on Facebook anyway!  There is also a video, Luckily for you I don't know how to steal that from Facebook so i'll just say this. I've lost me Mojo! 

Other than that, yesterday I had my first full on lazy day since I started work. I forgot how boring they are. I even napped, NAPPED. I mean come on. 
source: hsmagazine.net
So today I got up to go shopping, I really needed some new shoes for work because the soles mine have become paper thin. I was a bit out of my depth i'm not gonna lie... 
I really took this when I was shopping!
This is how I feel when I need to go shopping... 

source: app.cheezburger.com
This part made me feel much, muuuuuch better.
Shared it! 
A new week is upon us guys! 
Hope it's a good one!
Happy Sunday.  

Love you! 
Love, me,

@NatalieFurlong


No comments:

Post a Comment