Monday 17 September 2012

Mondays are not fun days

Guys I need to share something with you today...

It's Monday and I am crashing really hard after an alcohol fulled weekend. I probably had a few too many glasses of wine last night so all throughout today I have been suffering with the blues. You know the kind that make you feel like you will never have another drink as long as you live? Yeah. 

Then I realised things could be so, so much worse...
Source: Jokeroo.com
One day I really will give up drinking and i'm sure my life will be much healthier, I don't see it happening for a good while though. Drunken stories are just too much fun... 

Like dressing up as a pirate for Halloween, dancing on a wall and falling off... onto your face. 
Before 
Halllloooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeen in My Photos by Natalie Furlong

After 
Manic
The injury is just below my eye... Could have been worse!
Anyway all my recent blogs seem to be about alcohol so let me move swiftly on to tell you guys that I was hanging up some clothes in my wardrobe (for weeks I have just been draping things over the rail). For a while now I have been thinking I only owned about three or maybe four pairs of jeans... I decided to split my wardrobe to tops and jumpers on the top rail and trousers on the bottom and here are the results. 

So many trousers I forgot I had!
My wardrobe felt like Narnia, I just kept reaching in and pulling out things I had completely forgotten about!
At one point even Mr Tumnus made an appearance...
Source: lundmolfese.com
But sadly I had to send him back through... Who am I kidding we all know if I had met Mr Tumnus we would have been friends forever!!

Also I thought i'd show you the top part... 


So that has pretty much been my Monday guys! Oh except when I pinned my dog upside down and took this photo.

Hiya!
Throughout this whole post my eye has been burning due to me rubbing perfume in it about half an hour ago. Perfect.

I really want to redesign this blog but the thought of doing that is giving me anxiety. I think that might be a job for tomorrow, or never. 

So thanks for tuning in to today's episode, you can also find me over on 
Twitter @NatalieFurlong 

Feel free to pass the link to my blog around or leave me a comment below! 

Love you all SO much 

Love, me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment