Saturday 1 September 2012

This Summer

Guys, It's been a while since i've done this... 

Here's what you have missed in the last two months:

Drinking...
Drinking...
Drinking... Glow Stick Style
Drinking...
Drinking... but not on the dancefloor

Drinking... Free wine from work
Drinking... and cake!
Drinking... Overpriced V Fest Beer
Drinking... and dancing to DJ Fresh
Drinking... In torrential rain
Drinking... with friends I don't get to see enough!
Drinking... dancing, doing shots, getting sunburnt and Usain Bolting to David Guetta 
Source: telegraph.co.uk

So basically this summer has been awesome, friends, alcohol, festivals and more alcohol. Now you know why I haven't been around here much. 
Source: alltheragefaces.com
I'm pretty sure this is how my liver feels these days... 

Source: Alltheragefaces.com
This has all been a bit photo heavy but let me get back into it and i'll tell you some funny stories soon.

Shall we have a beer then?


I love yous all don't I! 

Love, me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment