Wednesday 26 September 2012

Oh The Horror

Hey! 

So here's a little fact that you may or may not know about me, It's quite an impressive yet utterly useless hidden talent I possess. Once I have seen your face, or a face I generally don't tend to forget it... Now I realise this doesn't sound too impressive, however when watching a film or television show if I have seen someone before not only do I recognise them but I can usually tell you exactly where I have seen them before. 

Hmmm, It's not sounding as impressive written down. Just ask my friends though it's pretty weird! 

But not as weird as this photo where the man looks like a thumb. 
Source: Sharenator.com
Moving on, I was watching The Hunger Games Dvd the other night (see previous post if you don't know how much I love it.) Post on Hunger Games! (just click me) and I reconised one of the minor characters Clove.

Source: thehungergames.wikia.com
She plays Clove the tribute from District two, just in case you were wondering! So I was trying to recall where I had seen this girl and was finding it more difficult than normal... Until slowly my brain started to piece it all together and I could feel the slow cold creep of horror crawling up my back.... 

She's from the Orphan!...
Uurrrggghhhhhhh

Source: allupinapieceofheaven.tumblr.com
My heart is dying a bit even at the fact I just looked up this photo and now it's on my blog, Is she looking at me? I feel like she's looking at me. 

Sometimes when i'm really freaking myself out when I am trying to go to sleep in a dark room this is what I think about. 

Source: tormentedfilms.com
Source: holytaco.com
Neither do I after this blog...
The above picture of the boy is from the Ring, I seriously cannot put a photo of that girl on here or I will never sleep again. Another thought though this kid has played two really bad ass roles in  films so if you see her out and about be fricking careful!  I don't want to write anything else on here because there are too many photos of scary children. 

Cuuuuuuttteee
Source: 2012-funny-pictures.blogspot.com

Sleep well, I know I won't. 

Love, me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment