Sunday 25 March 2012

Night out in Newcastle

 


Went up to the toon last night with three of my awesome girly mates for a night out. What a fun night it was, Its always awesome to catch up with my girls. Having not been out it Newcastle before I was slightly worried it would be all dance music but thought hey ho lets just go for it. The place we ended up in was mainly chart music which I don't actually mind, Easy to dance to and you mostly know the words to the songs so you can sing along (i'm all about the singing). So I mainly feel like I look like this....


When I actually look like this...
                                


And i'm Mclovin not the girl. 
disclaimer....I am neither of these people :/

Annyyway I like to believe that it it perfectly natural to try and channel the singer of whichever song is playing at the time, as i write this i feel it is becoming more and more evident that I cannot dance haha! So it turns out that chart music is really fun on a night out and i kind of loved it. So three of us got a taxi back and two others went in search of food and were going to follow on, now because we were staying with a friend, one that was in taxi number two it was decided that the two that were in the taxi would sleep on the sofas downstairs and I would sleep upstairs  so having been given the key I went into my mates room got my jamas on and sort of fell into bed but i was half awake waiting for her to come back, about twenty minutes later I can hear a drunken stumbling up the stairs, the door opens and in comes my friend, i obviously in my drunk state was like heeeeeeyy (still face down in the pillow with my eyes shut) and she said... are you hungry. Suddenly ravenous I can hear a box scraping and I am almost praising jesus, She has brought us pizza... I whipped round like "have you got pizza"?! and she handed me....


                              



A DRY CRISPBREAD, I said... are you taking the piss?! obviously I still took it and ate it, whilst complaining and asking if she had anything ANYTHING to put on it, cheese, peanut butter.. BUTTER even. If you have never had one, they taste a bit like dry compacted sawdust, then she then broke the news "oh I had a mcdonalds on the way back" Turns out she had a chicken sandwich. 
                               

Are you SHITTING me?!


Haha no in all seriousness I complained, ate the crispbread, got that many crumbs everywhere that we both practically had to sleep on a dry crusty crispbread. 


P.S. Do not eat crispbread drunk or you will wake up without one single drop of saliva in your mouth the next morning. (and a piece of crispbread stuck to your face) 


Love my ladies, Seriously. 


Rargh xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment