Monday 26 March 2012

So here's the thing, the thing is this...
I have had all of my hair chopped off, I needed a major change because my hair was making me sick. so here it is.

So it kinda looks gloriously short and dramatic in this photo, which is just camera trickery because behind me is this... 
The next morning I washed my hair which after having really long hair that I used to tie up, washing short hair was the funnest thing ever! it was sooooo easy! haha yes I'm lazy. I know this post is kind of redonkulously short (kinda like I feel about my hair, but just go with it. Anyway check out my hair post wash and dry (done allls by myself), actually feel I should add here, I always wash my own hair. 
Sometimes you gotta embrace having crazy hair, right?

Peace x


No comments:

Post a Comment