Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

So we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, However I do have a lot of family over in America so this post is dedicated to all you lovelies celebrating today. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Source: greekpeak.netShare

I thought I would share with you guys ten things that I am thankful for I'm going to do five serious ones because I don't want you all to think i'm a complete arse... 

1. My Family! As insane as we all are, everyone is kind of awesome.
New Year 2011/ 2012

2. My Friends... My awesome, awesome friends.
Halloween 2012
V Fest 2012
Clare there are NO photos of us since 2011. WTF?!
3. Mine and my family's health... Just saying
4. The internet... I'm not even kidding! 
Source: Gagful.com
5. As much as this country is in trouble it could be soooo much worse! I'm thankful i'm British... But not in an intensely scary way. 

Ok that's enough of the 'serious' stuff. 

6. Caaaake - Making and eating... nom nom nom...
I fking LOVE cake
7. Music... You tube... Music! 
I have written a blog about that recently so we'll leave that one there. 

8. Camera phones...

Enough Said. 
9. Hats. hee!

10. YOU! I am thankful that you click and look at this blog...


Those of you in the States, eat LOADS and drink even more! 

Love you! 
Love, me. 

@NatalieFurlong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment