Tuesday 13 November 2012

You can leave your hat on


I'm just going to come out and say this, I absolutely LOVE hats. My love for hats is possibly the only reason that the dreary cold summer we just had didn't drive me insane. Here are the main reasons I would find it hard to give up my hat addiction. 

  • They keep your head and ears warm when its cold.
  • Realistically if you are committed to keeping your hat on only your fringe has to look good.
  • People who have heads that are too big to wear a hat will be jealous. 
  • I got a new hat today and wanted to show you. 

Excuse the curly mop that is my hair! 
It has a seriously impressive pom pom too, I'm going to save that picture till the end to build a bit of suspension... oooh.
  • A snowman walked for miles and miles just to buy his lovely lady friend a hat (as well as other winter accessories) and that's good enough for me.

  • There are just so many kinds! You can have a hat for every mood! 
  • You can judge someone on the hat they are wearing eg... 
If someone favors baggy hats like me, they are obviously awesome.

If someone wears a hat like this. Well I don't even really know what to tell you. Avoid eye contact and walk the other way. 

Source: london-lass.blogspot.com
This is an important one. If you see this man, in this hat. Get his number for my friend Rosie.
Source: themediafeed.co.uk
Lastly just so you know, if you ever wear a hat this small, even if you were in the OC. I am judging you. 
Source: http://news.everychina.com
  • Hats when drunk are very fun. 
  • You can use them to stop your hair getting wet if you run through the rain. 
  • You can use them to pretend to be someone else... No wait. That was only on The girl who pretended to be three boys. Did any of you see that?! 
  • You can hide things under it.
  • Lastly when you remove said hat after running through rain and not taking it off all day you will have the best Hat Hair you have ever seen in your life. Ever. 
Here are a small selection of my favorite hats.

Well I think we have come to the end of me waffling on about my love for hats, but I do feel like I might be forgetting something...

Oh yeah. 
Terrible quality video. Outstanding live! Rosie and Laura we were there! woooo. 

Oh well! 
Happy Tuesday.
Wear a hat tomorrow I dare you! 

Love you!
Love, me. 

Twitter: @NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment