Monday 12 November 2012

Inside the lines but out of control


Music seems to not only provide the perfect escape from reality, sometimes it can brush so closely to your own life they will forever be there crafted in the moment. It can be a specific moment in time or even an entire friendship. 


Ellie i'm looking at you. 

Other songs will always remind you of random lunchtimes
with the most random bunch of work friends you could ever hope to meet... 

If you like me seem to be unable to go anywhere without having music playing in the background you will probably understand what I mean when I say that sometimes it can feel like your life has a soundtrack, I used to constantly have my Ipod on shuffle but found myself spending most of the journey doing this. 

rage comics, music I think I'll listen to my iPod on shuffle.
Source: http://anongallery.org/4421/ipod-on-shuffle
Now I have started to make playlists of the things I like to listen to to stop the constant skipping, Actually here is a good question for you! What do you name your playlists!? I mean mine are just the most random collections of songs you could ever find. I struggle to come up with names for them that aren't completely irrelevant. Example I have a few called New Playlist, New Playlist One, Newest Playlist and one simply entitled !?!. Answers on a postcard. (or in the comments below, facebook or tweet me!) 

This blog didn't really start out with any point other than to give me something to do as I was feeling extremely bored. 

What are you guys listening to at the moment? I tend to go through phases where I only listen to a few people and at the moment it's mainly the following three... 

Frank Turner: Complete Legend 

Lucy Spraggan: Completely Addictive and Awesome 

King Charles: Just Watch.

So there you go, a little insight onto the soundtrack to my life at the moment. Oooh also if you know anyone I should be listening to that are anything kind of like the above. Link me up! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. 

Love you!
Love, Me. 

Tweet me maybe? @NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment