Sunday 6 May 2012

Karma is a beast

Hiya!
I want to start this off by telling you that quite a while ago I went into oxfam and found a really old little book called For The Quiet Hour. That book was the reason I started this blog and even though we have come on a really long way since then, I just want to mention it today because the message written in the front was written 100 years ago today. I think that's kind of special, especially in times when everything feels so disposable. If your interested in it here's what I said about it quite a long time ago.
http://furtivelittlefeelings-manic.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/for-quiet-hour.html 


I have a lot of feelings I want to talk about with you regarding this book. It was going to be today, but it just isn't, and I really want to do it justice, soon though. 


Okay so i'm going to just tell you a short story of something stupid that I did yesterday. Mainly because some of you will have already have read what I wrote this morning and I don't want to bore you too much! 
Basically because i'm such a beast I decided to scare my sister (again). I was going for a bath... because, well you know it was a Saturday night and I am totally rock and roll. I had a plastic bag in my hand and called my sister in a spooky voice from just outside her door. 
She said "I'm not opening it, your going to scare me" 
I said "I won't"
She waited 
Then slowly opened the door.
I jumped forwards and shouted BWAHAHAHAHA whilst rustling a plastic bag. 


Then the unthinnkable happened, I got my come - up-pence... she shut my fingers in the damn door. 


The Paiiin
...
The Shaaame

Only vaguely relevant, "pain face"
Karma is a bitch people. It leaves you with a slightly wonky finger and a severe stabbing pain. I think I need to stop scaring people... Oh my god no, I need to start filming it and putting it on here! YES.

I may lose a finger or two in the process, will need to weigh my options. 

Have a super bank holiday! 

Love you!

Love, me.

Twittah: @NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment