Monday 14 May 2012

Not so Happy Mondays


"Oh when no ones yet explained to me 
exactly whats so great.
About slaving fifty years away 
on something that you hate.
Look i'm meekly shuffling 
down the path of mediocrity, 
Well if that's your road then take it
but it's not the road for me."


Sometimes Frank Turner just needs to be quoted on a Monday when you have a desk job. Roll on tomorrow... 

Source: Alltheragefaces.com

In other news, my absolutely awesome friend Becky Reid...

Becky!
Has had her second baby! Bearing in mind when I met this girl a few years back she struggled keeping a back on her phone, she now has the two most gorgeous boys in the world! I'm unbelievably proud! I know you won't read this for about six months because lets face it you have a new baby! I could also put a photo on here but its creepy if I don't ask first and guys she's just had a baby so back off! 

Here's a cute baby just to get you through these times. 

Source: 1funny.com

Love you!

Love, me 

@nataliefurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment