Sunday 6 May 2012

Plans for the future

Ok don't freak out...
I know this is really rare but i'm posting before midday today. 
*pause*
So now we are all over that shock, this is just going to be a little post about my plans for this blog. I was talking to one of my lovely friends ...
Ready for your close up?
Who pointed out that I always seem to post something at around the same time of day. So here I am mixing it up a little bit. 
My main plans here are firstly to occasionally try and make this whole thing a little bit more interactive! I know most of you out there are reading but not commenting, which is totally fine if you have nothing to say! I'm thinking that if I do a few posts that require a bit of interaction hopefully a few of you may respond well. That's kind of a scary thing though because i'm very aware that I will probably crash and burn. 
Another thing I want to do is mix it up a little bit, but that's going to remain under my hat until the time comes for something a bit special. 
The only other thing I'm considering is doing this whole thing over on Tumblr as well. Another friend told me apparently that's the done thing these days! Fear not my lovlies if you are reading on here then nothing will change about where you need to click! 
Oh and i'm going to give this whole page a makeover reeaally soon I just keep putting it off because it's hard! 

Again, A million thank yous to everyone who comes here. Feel free to share the link that sends you over here. Lets share the love and my ongoing online embarrassment. 

Today's proper post will come later on. For now I must venture out of doors.

Love you!

Love, Me

x

No comments:

Post a Comment