Sunday 13 May 2012

Lets Touch Base (this is not a euphemism)

Hey my lovelies, 


Today has been exactly what a Sunday should be, I got up late. Had my favorite breakfast which is currently a mug full of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes (dry) and a tall glass of milk with ice in it. You need to try having cereal this way, its frigging delicious.
So this shows it in a bowl, because I took this ages ago.
Have the cereal in a coffee mug.

Then me my mum and sister took a little jaunt...
Source: vocabmadeeasy.com
Into town for a wander, they both had to have an eye test. I didn't (which made me elated) because we all know how I feel about eye tests! If you don't then where have you been!? You need to look back a few weeks and there is a whole blog talking about it! Whats that? You want a link? oh, ok then. 
  http://furtivelittlefeelings-manic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/sight-for-sore-eyes.html

I got myself some new headphones that i'm unsure if i'll actually wear outside...
I'm so cool the picture is in soft focus.
So yeah that's pretty much it for today, i'm having a few little drinks to round off the weekend, whilst watching Paul. 
 
Today's post is so short because i'm currently working on another little project that i'm a bit wrapped up in. I just wanted to touch base with you guys because I love you!

Hope your Sunday has been as delightful as mine. 

Love you!

Love, me

@NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment