Monday 7 May 2012

University: A Short Journey In Pictures

A short photo journey through university. 
My Photos by Susan Clegg
So it begins.
Halllloooooowwweeeeeeeeeeeen
Halloween party Second year
The morning after the party. I fell off a wall onto my face. Yeah. 
Mwah
Apologies. This is what happens when you are young and drunk.
Ellie... I'm sorry.
Standard
All together now!!
My 20th Birthday! 
TEQUILLA!!!! wooooo!! Love it!!! in My Photos by Sally Finerty
Clearly we all LOVE tequila! 

What do you mean I have to do work?!

Sparkly Santa hats/army stripes/boas!
Christmastime Manics gig! Win. 
This is what third year felt like, Imagine me behind these papers crying and screaming Nooooo. 
I Hate this photo of me, However its my 21st! yay.
A Third year party!
Graduation!
Graduate!

After Graduation not much changed, other than my taste for tequila.
I seem to have lost millions of awesome photos I had of my time at uni, I feel these work well enough though haha! 


Conclusion. Other than a bit of work, Uni is super fun party time. 
Apologies for anyone caught in these photos. 
Also I love you all. 

Love, me. 

Twittah: @NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment