Sunday 27 May 2012

Proper Shrunk!

Let me just start by saying to those few expecting this to be about last night, it's not! Sorry! 

This weekend has been... Interesting. Mostly alcohol fulled with a little bit of attempted shopping fitted in as well. I think tomorrow is going to be harsh as my liver is feeling pretty fragile right now. 

Is it weird that every time I try to write fragile I type fragine? I think it's weird. 

Source: Looneyfun.com

You do not want to google images "weird" nothing good will come of it, except maybe the above photo which is super cuuute.

Anyway today as its a Sunday I thought i might tell you a little story. So go and get yourself a cuppa and take a seat. 
When I was in my third year of university we had a spare room in our house. Now this room turned out to be the source of much trouble because we had many many strange housemates pass through. The first housemate who moved in with us was an absolute legend, so obviously it didn't last long. 
Source: watchcartoononline.com
Anyway quite soon after he moved in me him and another housemate were sat just chatting away and laughing like the lunatics we were and he looked behind the sofa... Now i'm not going to lie to you here, our house was minging. We had four girls and two boys that stayed in the house for most of the week and none of us were clean freaks so go figure. Anyway behind the sofa layed a massive source of tension in the house. The unspoken kind because everyone is secretly insisting isn't theirs, to the point it had been there for well over a month. 
Source: Guardian.co.uk
So anyway this new housemate gasped quite dramatically when he saw it and instantly me and my other housemate knew the reason for this gasp because it was lying pretty much in the middle of the floor behind the sofa.. My thought was oh god he is going to leave immediately.

source: funny-pics.co
He then uttered the following sentence.
"Oh my god that apple is proper...
(We were expecting him to say disgusting, sick, vile, weird etc)
Shrunk!!"

Now apparently if you just leave an apple core untouched on the floor for a month or two it doesn't get mouldy or smelly. It just gets small, like really really tiny. 
Source: Flickr.com
It's moments like that when you know you have met someone on your wavelength! We also all got really drunk one night and he fell asleep/ passed out, so we drew all over his face and when we tried to wake him up he tried to strangle one of us. I think that's another story. 

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend 
work tomorrow. 
Sssshh

Have fun

Love you, 
Love, me. 

@nataliefurlong




No comments:

Post a Comment