Wednesday 2 May 2012

Lets Get Real

Hello, 
Let me just say (again) how much I love anyone who is reading this, writing is something I have always enjoyed and found freeing so to know someone is out there reading my babble just makes my heart happy! 


Saying that though, normally if you click on this blog it's to find out what crazy calamity has happened to me recently. Today is going to be a little bit different, today i'm going to talk about actual real feelings that I have *gasp*. Basically tomorrow i'm starting a new job, don't get too excited its just temping doing some admin work. I'm unsure how much I dare say at this moment in time because at one of my old jobs you weren't allowed to say anything, what so ever. (Because they wanted to hide how crap it actually was to work there). I really need to find out if i'm technically allowed to talk about it now that I have left. Boy do I have some funny stories about that place! 


For now I will just say that in eighteen months of working there this face was NEVER seen.
Hello you're speaking to Natalie *shoots self* (not really, I don't approve of guns)
I'm reverting back into lets make it funny mode. Ahem, here's the thing guys, I'm nervous about tomorrow. I only went down to sign up with the agency today and got a call a few hours ago asking could I start tomorrow. It's not been that long since I had a job but working for Waterstones was something I had done before so I was more excited than nervous. Mainly because most people who work in bookshops are awesome (and they were). The job before that (see photo above) I wasn't that nervous about because I was living away from home at the time so my main thought was ohthankgodmoney. 

What if they don't talk to me?! What if i'm shunned to a corner or if I can't do the work! What if no one sits with me at lunch. Oh god. Stop. 

See what most of you don't know about me is that aside being super amusing and witty (i just wrote willy then hahaa!) oh god i'm a child. Anyway what most of you don't know is that I get nervous all the time! I get nervous if i'm going on a trip that's going to be really fun for heavens sake. Mainly right now i'm just wishing that tomorrow was over and done with, I hate the first day  of not knowing anything, urgh. 

This post is getting really text heavy... Sorry!! 
Nawww
There is one good thing that could come out of this though. New stories to help me stay funny and aid me in my effort to humiliate myself via the internet. 

Love, Me. 
x

2 comments:

  1. ah i've missed you! nice reading how you're doing and glad the first day at work went well. im seven weeks into a new job, its poo but the people are really good although they're all dropping like flies which means work will soon go from poo to hellish. hope you feel less nervous for day two, i would never have guessed you a nervous sort!

    and i like the waterstones people were awesome comment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too dude!! Where are you working, Me and Thee Nandos very soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete