Wednesday 23 May 2012

Elastic band in my eye

Hello,


So you know when you are sat at work, actually doing work for once. Being all professional on the phone and then your boss hits you in the face with an elastic band barely missing your eyeball... Yeah that. 
Source: cheshirecatstudios.com
Yep.
Source: somefoo.net
HA Ha Ha....
Not. 
Luckily I was on hold so my shriek was only to the soothing music of the council. 

It really isn't a rare occurrence  for things to just fly out of nowhere and hit me in the face. I specifically remember when I was at school Netballs seemed to be somehow magnetized to my face so that every time I played a match I ended up clutching my face at the sidelines pretty certain that my nose was gone. 
source: img.moonbuggy.org
At a music festival once, I was right near the front of the crowd watching the Scissor Sisters and everyone was happily bopping around and they started handing out water at the front so everyone crushed forwards. My hands were down at my sides so got trapped... A person a few rows in front of me threw the cup of water behind him and I saw it coming but was powerless to stop it. The cup didn't hit me though... No just a pint of cold water in the face. 
Source: idiomeanings.com
 REFRESHING
Another time someone was walking past me on the train and just hit me round the back of the head! 
WTF?!
Lastly, (this one happened to my friend but I was a witness) One day close to Christmas me and my friend were sat in the college canteen minding our own business while the rest of the college nommed on a Christmas dinner. We were probably either chattering on about Band practice or what we were going to do over the holidays... When from absolutely nowhere a brussel sprout came whizzing across the canteen at a million miles an hour and hit the wall about two centimeters from my friends face. Now i'm really not kidding it hit with that much force it stuck to the wall for a minute before falling off. The culprit was nowhere to be found... 
Source: freeimagesarchive.com
Sprout Ninja
Source: dooyoo.co.uk

People, please stop throwing stuff at my face. I know its funny looking but come on! 

Hope your week is going superbly! 

Love you!
Love, me

@nataliefurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment