Friday 13 April 2012

Demon Doll

So since I started telling all you guys about the weird and stupid stuff that happens to me/ that I do, I have noticed that these things are happening on a much more frequent basis...


This morning I woke up and as I went to make my bed I shook the duvet to straighten it out and spotted something in my bed. Horror of horrors I thought... Is it is spider?! If you read this often you will know that in a previous post I told you all just how horrific spiders are. In the nature of this blog you are probably expecting a photo of a spider. However I  simply cannot google a spider without breaking into a cold sweat. (one time Ellie and I were watching a funny clip on youtube of a man catching a spider and when he failed and almost touched it we both screamed. I swear to god. nearly jumping backwards off our chairs). 

Alas after my round about jabber it wasn't a spider. It was... a tiny doll.
Excuse the electric pink sheets, i'm fancy. 
This doll was sent to me by a dear friend who was in Bolivia for a year. It even has a little magnet on the back so you can stick it to stuff... Aw cute eh? Yeah until it creeps into your bed in the middle of the night! Upon closer inspection of its location I can only assume that it was nestled between my toes all night. 
Me No Likey,
Next Question... 
WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE SHE'S CRAWLING
Also, Why do things like this happen to the biggest chicken alive? I still for a fleeting moment think about the girl from The Ring most nights before I go to sleep. Now my little doll is going to have to be put in my Spongebob Squarepants tin in my drawer and even then I will continue to worry about her coming out to get me in the night.  
Ok so I went on paint and added the scary eyes and teeth... and the sign that says "Hello my name is scary demon doll" 
I swear this is 100% true and happened to me this morning. So uh if you have any little dolls in your room i'm gonna go ahead and say sleep well kids, Sleep well. (because I know i won't)
*Insert scream here*

Tiny revelation, blogging is super easy after four wines. Also sorry for the probable spelling and grammar mistakes. That's not drunken-ness just stupidity. 

Peace x 

No comments:

Post a Comment