Sunday 8 April 2012

Yesterday in York

Yesterday me and a group of lovely ladies went on a day trip to York to celebrate our lovely friend Laura turning 25! 
Happy Birthday! Yaaay
But sadly because all these ladies are much more well rounded than me, nobody did anything insane or stupid. The only potentially funny moment came when one of them got a huge splinter caught in her tights, despite encouragement she refused to sort it in front of everyone as she knew she would end up featured on here today. Sad face. 
Anyway much fun was had by all, cocktails consumed and insane trains traveled on, I  made the decision to depart before the night got too messy so I wouldn't be hungover today, still managed to wake up feeling dizzy thought! So if anything crazy did happen after I left then you all know where to send the photos and stories. As far as i'm aware no-one ended up like this... 
Here are a few of the things that kept us amused whilst waiting for a taxi in the cold and rain. 




Plus the Beyonce clown one I was telling you about! 


PLUS another funny one I have just remembered! 


Whilst I may not have managed to make you laugh today, hopefully one of the above did. 

Happy Easter! x

No comments:

Post a Comment