Saturday 14 April 2012

Saturday Shenanigans


Guys I haven't got a particularly funny story or anecdote for you today. However despair not for what I do have for you is a photo of my dog Poppy looking royally pissed off because I have put my scarf on her and she can't get it off. Bahaa
 Or maybe she just loves it and was channeling her inner model. Who the hell knows? 



Also a few weeks ago I was shopping and decided that some fresh bread might be a bit delightful and I came across this beauty. 
A loaf of bread that was smaller than my own hand! I'm sure all you bread experts reading this are saying, "good lord is she an idiot? Irish wheaten bread is always made minuscule" well what can I say? Pass me a thimble of soup to dip it in?! 
I love Google Images! "Tiny Bread"
I bloody love google images "Tiny Bread"
Personally i'm more of a tiger bread kinda gal, baguette or bloomer i'm not too fussy.


Ohhh my god! 
Tiny Cheese!
Tiny Cheese!!!!
I feel I have gone a bit off topic, Oh wait there was never a topic. Yay for me. Needless to say I didn't buy the tiny bread, tiny food is something I just don't believe in. The aisle in Superdrug, you know the one with the mini toiletries well that's a different matter.  
Peace

x
I wish I didn't look at photos of bread and cheese because now i'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment