Thursday 12 April 2012

Ham and Cheese Overload

Today one of my delightful friends and I decided that for lunch we would make some epic sandwiches. Yum. We went on a little trip to the shop to buy ingredients and decided on some cherry tomatoes, prosciutto ham, mozzarella and a baguette... I know right! 
What I didn't anticipate was said friends passion for good sandwiches and also her drive not to want to waste anything. 
As we were constructing our delicious sandwiches I was told...
"That's your cheese"
"The rest of that cheese is yours"
"I've got so much cheese, so you have to eat that cheese"
Now i'm not gonna lie I could probably have eaten the entire cheese had it not had half a ton of fancy ham and bread wrapped around it. 
Needless to say I couldn't eat all the cheese and i'm still feeling a bit comatose from the sandwich, but damn was it good. 
She also insisted on using half a pack of the ham each, It was wafer thin but I do feel three slices may have been overkill... Just slightly. 
Ok I only put the ham bit in so I could use this funny photo...
"Ham Face Girl"
As we got in the car we looked at each other and made the "I'm so friggin full" face.
So if you will all excuse me i'm gonna go and try not to think about ham and cheese anymore. Until tomorrow at least. Nom 

Peace!

Hit me up on Twittah @NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment