Saturday 28 April 2012

The Devils Drink.

Am I really going to tell you what happened last night? No. Oh ok, but i'm not telling everything, mainly because it is a well known fact that secrets make you seem cooler.
We started off in the lovely Rosie's house...
This portion of the evening mainly consisted of drinking copious amounts of alcohol and catching up. So although I loved it I won't bore you with the details. We all hopped into a taxi and made our way to Stockton and the lovely KU bar. 
 *spoiler alert* 
You know it has been a good night when the following day you have KU on your shoulder from the bracelet. Hey at least it wasn't on my face. 

Anyway so we go to the bar and because I am easily influenced I got one of these, which I can only describe as being the devils drink. 
What in gods name would possess me to drink Tequila flavoured beer. I don't even like normal Tequila! But drink it I did, I mean seriously. Before we go any further let me show you the lovely people I was with. Everyone say Hi to Rosie and Laura. As you can see this our first drink in the bar. At this moment in time everyone still looks normal and their eyes can still focus. 

Then there was dancing, We've spoken about my dancing before and nothing much has changed there. 
Source: coolchaser.com
Yep. 
Then being the super smart people we are decided we should get shots. Yeaah Shots. 
*queeze*
Why does it taste so much like licorice?! Does anyone else think its weird that its Lic O Rice? Surely it should be lichorish? I dunno. Weird. 
It was a really fun night and a few old faces popped up, one of which was very strange because it took me a good 3 minutes to actually recognise her. While she was stood right in front of me. Sorry Anna, if your reading this then love ya!
The best part of the evening was that Olly Murs was there! Yep I know, Olly Murs!!
Disclaimer: Not really. 
Just someone who vaguely resembled him. 
Guys, when I woke up this morning I can honestly say I have not felt as hungover as I did since I was at uni. I woke up at about ten with a vague taste of licorice and shame on my tongue. I just lay there until half eleven just willing for the room to stop spinning. When I finally picked up the courage to move I promptly had to sit back down again and take some deep breaths. Walking was difficult, but honestly the memories slowly creeping in was the worst part. Thankfully my Mum saved me with a chip buttie at two o'clock, until then I just sat on the sofa keeping my head as still as possible watching Friends. The food has brought me back to life. I mean you just know your not in a good place when you think, maybe if i'm just sick I will feel better.

Warning: do not Google Queeze face on Google images, not even for a funny photo for your blog. 

A text exchanged this morning... 

I bloody love my friends. 
 x

@NatalieFurlong 

No comments:

Post a Comment