Tuesday 3 April 2012

Half Term

Ever tried to entertain a twelve year old on a rainy spring day? Don't even bother trying, the problem is watching someone be bored just makes me feel all the more bored! I decided to try and be a bit old school and get my sister to look away from her blackberry for more than three seconds. Dug out a stack of playing cards and let her have the choice of game. Jacks, Twos and Eights? Yeah ok I think I can manage that! Two games later she was flagging. How about Rummy? That was a game I taught her years ago and she was scarily good at it. Apparently she had forgotten everything, This is what I had imagined from this endeavor...
 
Never happened this way....
This is what ended up happening. 
laser beam eyes
Shockingly if you google laser beam eyes, mainly cartoons and babies come up?! Anyway if I could have I would have used my own laser beam eyes to explode the cards in her hands and end the game, I would have. 
Can you tell that I need to get out of the house? 

I did win both games of rummy tho, Yay for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment