Friday 27 April 2012

Friday Shenanigans

Guys! 


I had a couple of super posts I wanted to write today but my time has run out! Basically I spent this morning messing around on Youtube. Productive obviously.
This chick has about a million videos, this one however is something I have debated about in the past. I mean the Beast... Come on people!! 

Then I had to walk to the shop to buy beer for tonight... I went for this stuff... 
Glug Glug
Then I had to shower and dry and straighten my hair! Oh and before any of this I made a stew in the slow cooker so uh hello! Get me. 
Disclaimer: this is not me at all.
So tonight there shall be dancing. Tomorrow, well tomorrow is for telling all you guys about the stupid things anyone of us does tonight. Beware ladies. 
Have a fun Friday night doing whatever you decide! 


Muchos Love 
x


Twittah: @NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment