Monday 23 April 2012

Monday Madness

Well hello! 
What shall we talk about today? Well let me start off by saying that as previously stated I don't approve of miniature food I do approve of miniature toiletries. So whilst shopping in Asda I saw this and felt an intense need to share it with you. 
I strongly feel it should be called
Tiny... Yet Awesome.
Do you know how strange you look taking photos of stuff in supermarkets. Weird. Really weird. If you have no idea what this is about you may want to click here to find out!  http://furtivelittlefeelings-manic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/saturday-shenanigans.html  

So have you ever been somewhere and two people are hysterically laughing, suddenly all your confidence is gone and you are 100% sure that you have either got food on your face or something stuck to your back/bum? Well I have, all the time. But not today, today I was the one who was making people paranoid, the worst part? It was in the gym. 
Because you don't feel stupid enough when you are in the gym, I managed to turn round mid laugh and look right at a girl on the treadmill! Girl if you are reading this by some crazy coincidence I swear we weren't laughing at you! 
Let me set the scene for you, my mum and I were on the rowing machine... you know being proper serious rowers. 
Rowers are serious people
I managed to slip backwards on the seat slightly and suddenly I had visions of the seat shooting forward and me ending up somehow lying horizontal on the metal part of the rower still holding the hand part with my feet still strapped in. So naturally I said "Oh my god I just nearly fell off the seat then!" Now me and my mum don't have the best track record for holding in giggles. We have done things like this before, during Aquafit classes, films at the cinema and once in Greggs (we nearly got thrown out, but that's another blog).
I was always the kid getting told off in class for causing trouble aka laughing so much that everyone else got the giggles too. Anyway this giggling fit lasted for about five minutes it was loud and not pretty it also probably really improved our stomach muscles. We didn't get thrown out, just you know potentially scarred a girl for the rest of her life. I'm guessing the pointing didn't really help with that, I'm kidding!  
What can you do eh? 
I was born a fool. 

OH! in other news I carried out a little experiment when I got in, you know that Original Source shower gel that smells Amaazzinnngg
Obviously I know that you aren't supposed to eat it, or people would be lining their lemon meringue pies with it. I have always wondered though, if it tastes of lemons because it smells so deliciously lemony and guys guess what!!! 

It Doesn't. 
It tastes like salt. Really a lot like salt. 
Salt.

Have a great night, 
Peace

@NatalieFurlong

No comments:

Post a Comment