Monday 2 April 2012

Mornings are not a good look.

The other morning I woke up and I couldn't see, feeling panicked and slightly trapped I reached up to check my eyes were still in their sockets 
 
Thank god they were, but what then was the cause of this haze that seemed to be impairing my vision, Guys, It was my own hair! MY OWN HAIR....
            

This photo is 100% genuine I took it about a minute after I got up because I don't think I have ever in my life seen someone with bed hair this insane. I felt I had better post this as earlier today someone told me I had really good hair, which to be honest only happens rarely. I'm all for balancing out the universe and saying, yep sometimes I do have good hair. However i'm willing to bet that most of you don't have to tame it from this every morning. 
Oh to be a character from Glee.. 
Damn you Rachel Berry, and your perfect hair too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment