Saturday 21 April 2012

Tomato Face

So here's the thing, I know I said I would write something yesterday but guess what? I got drunk instead. 
*knock knock* Anybody home?
Ok so that picture is relevant because I took it when drunk. I find the fact that I am cross eyed mildly amusing also. 

Guys what shall we talk about today? Climate change, Politics, TV? Naaah I'll just tell you something else that's embarrassing about me. Basically ever since I could run around I have been the kid with the bright red face. Now I know i'm not the fittest person in the world, however i'm talking about something that has effected me since I was a mere sproglet. 
To illustrate my point looky here.
Point one: Yes they are power rangers costumes. 
Point two: Look at every other persons face and how its not bright red
Point three: Look at my tomato face. 

Are You Fucking Kidding Me (clean) 
Guess what else is awesome about having a face that goes bright red like that? It's not just when your hot. No... No it happens when you are embarrassed, when you are lying and when you are annoyed. Just awesome. So as quick witted as you can be, there is nothing that can save you from the red that radiates your face.
"are you annoyed?" 
"no, no not at all" 
"then why is your face bright red"
".... I'm just err hot"

Want to know the very worst thing about being a blusher? Lets do a little scenario, imagine in the below photo that my friend Caroline has just come over and said to me "Ha Nat you're blushing!" Even if I were to object to the statement, Even if i was never actually blushing at all...
Everyone say Hi to Caz, she'll probably hate me for using this. 

.... 0.3 seconds later =
BANG
Tomato face.
Even the thoughts of posting this is giving me a faint tint of the tomato. I don't even need to look in the mirror guys, I can feel the heat radiating my face. No wait maybe i'm just too hot. 
Sometimes as i'm writing this stuff I realise i'm giving people ammunition to use against me for the rest of my life... Yet i'm still here writing. 
Makes you wonder doesn't it?
Googling tomato face just isn't as funny as you'd think. 
Also I really need some photo editing software, just imagine the photos I could manipulate with that! 

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment